_ (:3」∠) _
I am a 1st year PhD student at ETH Zürich.
Neural Nets, Weakly Supervised Learning and Domain Adaptation.
FPGA design, High performance computing, Power electronics.
- M.Sc. 2015 – 2018
Department of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering, ETH Zurich, Switzerland
- B.E. 2011 – 2015
Department of Electrical Engineering, Tsinghua University, China
Machine Learning and Computer Vision
- Semi-Supervised Learning by Augmented Distribution Alignment
Qin Wang, Wen Li, Luc Van Gool
International Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV) Oral, 2019 [code]
- Fully Context-Aware Video Prediction
Wonmin Byeon, Qin Wang, Rupesh Kumar Srivastava, Petros Koumoutsakos
European Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV) Oral, 2018
- Short-term Load Forecasting with Deep Residual Networks
Kunjin Chen, Kunlong Chen, Qin Wang, Ziyu He, Jun Hu, Jinliang He
IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, 2018
- Convolutional Seq2Seq Non-intrusive Load Monitoring
Kunjin Chen, Qin Wang, Ziyu He, Kunlong Chen, Jun Hu, Jinliang He
The Journal of Engineering, 2018
- Distribution Aligned Semi-Supervised Learning
Qin Wang, D-ITET, ETH Zurich, August 2018
- FPGA acceleration for SiC Motor Controller
Qin Wang, D-EE, Tsinghua
- Webvision Benchmark Models
Benchmarking image classification models for Webvision Dataset: training from 16 million noisy images from the web.
Tensorflow implementation of our augmented distribution alignment method for semi-supervised learning.
2019 Spring, Machine Learning for Predictive Maintenance, ETH Zurich, Teaching Assistant
2016 Fall, Machine Learning, ETH Zurich, Teaching Assistant
Qin Wang ETH Zurich Homepage 王沁